We strive to achieve this vision by help of the Lord Jesus Christ on whom the school is built whilst pursuing the following:
1. Creating a propitious environment for the spiritual and moral development of each Girl.
2. Putting in place a frame work in which each girl can develop to the full, talents with which she may be endowed, while respecting those of others.
3. Providing what it takes to attain the highest academic standard.
4. Developing in each girl the capacity for quick, reasoned responses to challenges.
5. Developing in the individual an awareness of her responsibilities to the community and the broader society to which she belongs.
To produce God-fearing, well-balanced and self-confident individuals who are capable of taking the challenges of a fast-changing world in their stride whilst making the most of every opportunity for self-development and service to mankind.